New England Electricity Restructuring Virtual Roundtable (#165)
Presented by Raab Associates
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
Please note: Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the 3/13 New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable will be a virtual, livestream-only event (those registered to attend in-person at Foley Hoag are being automatically converted to livestreaming). All the panelists below are still confirmed to participate.
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Transmission System Evolution for a Decarbonizing New England
- Robert Ethier, Vice President System Planning, ISO-NE
- Dr. Jürgen Weiss, Principal, Brattle Group
- Robert Kump, Deputy CEO & President, Avangrid
- Ed Krapels, CEO/Founder, Anbaric
Wholesale Market Re-Design in a Fully Decarbonized New England Grid
- Professor Paul Joskow, Department of Economics, MIT
- Dr. Susan Tierney, Senior Advisor, Analysis Group
- Professor Bill Hogan, JFK School of Government, Harvard
- Abigail Krich, President, Boreas Renewables
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org