Emerging Trends Series: New Business Models for Electrification
About this Event
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, which is clearly affecting clean energy and electrification businesses across the United States, NECEC and our sponsor Foley Hoag have decided to adjust this event to foster dialogue on critical issues resulting from the global crisis. In addition to focusing on the topics below, our speakers will present ideas and insights on how implications of the pandemic could, or already are, impacting strategic electrification business models.
Join us on May 6 via Zoom to learn...
- Why focus on electrification now?
- What roadblocks does the market face in scaling electrification?
- Where are real-world examples of electrification?
- Peter Fox Penner, Founder and Director, BU Institute for Sustainable Energy and Chief Strategy Officer, Energy Insight Partners
- Robyn Beavers, CEO & Co-Founder, Blueprint Power
- Patty DiOrio, Vice President, US Strategy, National Grid
- Judith Judson, Vice President, Distributed Energy Systems, Ameresco
- Colin Murchie, Senior Director of Business Development, EVgo
- Peter Kelly Detwiler, Principal, NorthBridge Energy Partners (moderator)
2:45pm - 3:00pm: Connect to Zoom
3:00pm - 5:30pm: Welcome, Panel Discussion, and Q&A
Presented by NECEC and MIT Enterprise Forum. Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP.