Foley Hoag M&A Forum
SPACs: A Fad or Here to Stay?
Special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) have been gaining traction as one of the most popular exit strategies over the last year. They have been pitched as an easier way to go public because of the ease of working with one partner versus the large courting that typically happens with an IPO. But…is it too good to be true? Is this a fad or is it here to stay?
Join our panelists as they provide an overview of what a SPAC is, the benefits and drawbacks through listing through one, and help you explore if this is something your company should consider as part of an exit strategy.
- Stacie Aarestad, Partner, Co-Chair, Capital Markets Practice, Foley Hoag LLP
- Gabriel Cavazos, Managing Director - Investment Banking, SVB Leerink
- William Kolb, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Scott Platshon, Principal, EcoR1 Capital
- Ryan Rourke Reed, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
About the Foley Hoag M&A Forum
Foley Hoag's M&A Forum brings the latest in market trends and recent legal developments to the M&A professionals' community on a quarterly basis. For more information and to submit future topics for consideration, please contact Amelia Bashalany.