How to Navigate a Congressional Investigation
Congressional investigations can present significant risks and business disruptions for your company. With Democratic majorities in both chambers of Congress, we anticipate that Congressional oversight of the private sector will only continue to increase.
Join Foley Hoag's cross-disciplinary team of attorneys as they discuss Congressional investigations during the 117th Congress, including the latest developments and anticipated areas of focus. They will also discuss the anatomy of a Congressional investigation, and best practices for responding to Congress while avoiding unnecessary harm to your business or reputation.
- Veronica Jennings, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Paul Kim, Partner, Co-Chair, FDA Practice, Foley Hoag LLP
- Austin A. B. Ownbey, Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP
- Yoni Bard, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
- Matthew Casassa, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP