Healthcare Policy in the Courts: Summer 2022 Update
This webinar is the third part of Foley Hoag's continuing series on federal litigation likely to have a significant effect on healthcare policy.
Our latest update will focus on the outcomes of the healthcare cases heard during the U.S. Supreme Court's October 2021 term and how the decisions will impact the healthcare sector. The Supreme Court has issued or, by the end of June, is expected to issue its opinions addressing:
- Medicare Payment for 340B Drugs
- Medicare Payments for Disproportionate Share Hospitals (DSH)
- State Medicaid Agency Recoupment of Tort Settlements
- Application of Medicare's Secondary Payer rules for Dialysis Providers
- Federal constitutional protection of abortion rights
Join us on July 7, 2022, when Foley Hoag attorneys will explore the most pressing issues in these cases, the impacts of decisions on your business, and the potential legal questions the Courts may tackle next.