Healthcare Patents and Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is dramatically transforming healthcare practices like disease diagnosis, treatment recommendations, risk prediction, health monitoring through wearable devices, drug discovery, and even robotic surgery. In this webinar, we will explore patent issues that arise when AI is used in healthcare, discuss inventorship where AI facilitates (or conceives) the claimed subject matter, provide patent prosecution tips on avoiding patent eligibility pitfalls, and review hypothetical infringement challenges presented by the AI environment. In addition, we will analyze patenting trends in AI-based healthcare.
- Jeffrey I.D. Lewis, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Peter Sullivan, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Rajesh Vallabh, Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP
- Gilles Cruanes, Director of Sales, Questel
- Eric Moran, Manager, US Subject Matters Expert and Global Lead SME. Questel
CLE credit for this webinar is available in California and New York. Please contact us for details.
This program is offering 1 CLE Credit in the Areas of Professional Practice category. This program is appropriate for both newly admitted attorneys and experienced attorneys.