Brand Camp University 2014
Sponsored by TEC@FoleyHoagBrand Camp is a gathering of thought leaders, technologists, geeks and creatives around a discussion on branding, entrepreneurial thinking, social media and the use of technology. The purpose of Brand Camp is to change how people build, launch and grow ideas and use technology as personal brands, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs (employees), small businesses and corporations. Click here to view Session II.
- Greg Selkoe - Founder of Karmaloop
- C.C. Chapman - Author of Amazing Things Will Happen
- Hajj Flemings - Founder of Brand Camp University
- Joshua Jarvis - Associate at Foley Hoag, LLP
- Prithvi Tanwar - Associate at Foley Hoag LLP
- Katrina Melescuic- Women's iLab
- Joselin Mane - Co-Founder of BostonTweetup
- Christine Perkett - Founder of Seedepth, Inc.
- Lindsay Crudele - Digital Social Media Strategist at City of Boston
- Ambassador Bruny - Founder of Brand Inside a Brand