How to Build a Successful Team
Part of the Women in Entrepreneurship Series sponsored by Foley Hoag and mosaicHUB
As part of our Women in Entrepreneurship Series, we offer education on legal topics based on feedback we receive from our attendees.
Building a successful team is crucial to growing your business. But how do you know you are hiring the right people? The latest Women in Entrepreneurship event presented a fireside chat with Mary-Alice Miller (mosaicHUB), Tina Weber (A Starting Line) and Lyndsey Kruzer (Foley Hoag) on best practices for structuring your team, establishing an advisory board and onboarding new employees.
- What to consider before hiring someone
- How to attract the right people
- Compensation arrangements
- When do you need one
- Who should be invited
- How to structure the relationship
Moderator: Lyndsey Kruzer, Labor & Employment Attorney, Foley Hoag LLP
- Mary-Alice Miller, Founder & CEO, mosaicHUB
- Tina Weber, CEO, A Starting Line