Compliance Beyond HIPAA Seminar
How Health Care and Life Sciences Companies Can Stay Compliant and Keep Health Data Private and Secure
A seminar presented by Foley Hoag LLP and ComplySmart on the ever-increasing scope of what health care and life sciences companies need to know about privacy and data security in the digital age.
- Identifying post-HIPAA challenges that stand in the way of your efficient and secure access and use of data.
- Building your own tool-kit of data-sharing controls and protocols within and across entities.
- Surviving a data breach without harm: techniques for managing the expanded concept of reportable breaches.
- Ensuring ongoing, effective assessments, reassessments and training and staying within budget.
- HITRUST Certification: What is it and what value can it have for your company?