WEBINAR: The 340B Program for Covered Entities
Compliance and Upcoming Developments
Foley Hoag hosted a webinar on the 340B Drug Pricing Program on March 4. This webinar provides an update on recent compliance developments for covered entities, incorporating HRSA’s audit results. The webinar also lays out upcoming policy changes for covered entities.
Foley Hoag attorneys Tom Barker and Igor Gorlach:
- Provide an overview of the Affordable Care Act’s expansion of the 340B program and HRSA’s progress in implementing the expansion;
- Outline the current requirements for covered entities to comply with the 340B program;
- Discuss the results of HRSA’s audits of covered entities, and the significance of the findings;
- Outline steps for an effective internal audit process; and
- Discuss anticipated policy developments, such as additional audits, guidance and litigation.
Click here to download the slides.