2021 Labor and Employment Seminar
The past year has been like no other, with a new administration, new workplace rules and other legal developments that significantly impact employers, both on the federal and state levels.
During our discussions Foley Hoag’s Labor & Employment attorneys will break down the new developments and provide insight on best practices.
Download program materials here.
- The Biden administration’s labor and employment actions and planned initiatives, including new executive orders and regulations from DOL, OSHA and NLRB
- Key employment decisions by Massachusetts and New York courts
- Updates on developments on non-compete laws and employee theft of trade secrets
- Legal considerations for mandatory or incentivized vaccine programs
- Updates on the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) for 2021
- James Bucking, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Michael Rosen, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Robert Haney, Jr. Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Allison Anderson, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP