Cyber Risk is at Peak Intensity - Is Your Insurance Ready?
Cyberattacks are on the rise; are you covered when the worst happens? Despite any organization’s best efforts to prevent a data security incident, a data breach or ransomware attack can cripple a company’s ability to keep its business going, while at the same time raise the specter of time-consuming compliance obligations, remediation efforts, or worse – litigation and government investigations and fines. Cyber insurance is a vital tool in the preparation toolkit, but how has the recent spate of ransomware attacks affected the market? And how should you react?
Join Chris Hart and Creighton Page from Foley Hoag, and Frank Licata from Licata Risk Advisors, as they tackle these complex issues to help provide you greater clarity and guidance, including:
- What is cyber insurance and why do you need it?
- What does a typical cyber policy look like?
- What kind of cyber policy do you need, and how to do you get it?
- What are some key and recent trends in the market?
- How should you manage the claims process when a cyber attack occurs?
- Christopher Escobedo Hart, Partner, Co-Chair, Privacy & Data Security Practice, Foley Hoag LLP