Health Care Policy in the Courts
Over the past six months, the United States Supreme Court and the Federal Courts of Appeals have reviewed several key cases that have the potential to dramatically impact health care providers, payers and manufacturers. These cases address a variety of hot topics, including:
- The future of the ACA
- Recent changes to the Medicare and Medicaid Programs
- The impact of ERISA preemption on state laws addressing drug pricing and other health care cost containment measures
Download presentation materials here.
In this webinar, Foley Hoag attorneys discuss the most pressing issues in health care litigation, the potential impact of these game-changing cases on the health care sector and how the new Administration may change the potential policy outcomes.
- Kristyn Bunce DeFilipp, Partner and Deputy Chair, Litigation Department, Foley Hoag LLP
- Ross Margulies, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Andrew London, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP