The Return to the Office: What Every Company Needs to Know
Heather Miles, co-chair of the Emerging Company & Venture Capital practice and Chris Feudo, a partner in the Labor & Employment practice discusses the considerations and concerns employers, particularly start-ups and emerging companies, may have when welcoming their employees back into an in-office working environment.
View the presentation materials here.
This webinar will cover the following issues around the demand for work remote arrangements:
- Performance management
- Data protection
- Equipment and business expenses
- Wage and hour issues (exempt v. non-exempt)
- Safety issues
- Tax implications
- Discrimination concerns
- Accommodating disabled employees needs
- Preventing harassment in the remote environment
- Signed agreements with remote employees