Labor and Employment Seminar
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022, Foley Hoag’s Labor & Employment attorneys broke down the latest developments and provided insight on best practices.
- Key employment decisions by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, including a major development under the payment of wages statute and recent cases on the independent contractor statute
- Trends related to pay transparency laws
- Developments at the Department of Labor and EEOC
- Updates on non-compete laws and forecasting trends in this area
- The Biden NLRB's aggressive agenda and how that will impact employers
- Recent updates in immigration law
Download program materials here.
- Allison Anderson, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Christopher Feudo, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Amy Haberman, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Jonathan Keselenko, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP