New York's Climate Plan: Scoping the Path to New York's Clean Energy Economy: Transmission Challenges and Opportunities - January 13, 2022
Foley Hoag LLP presented a series of discussions about the New York Climate Action Council’s Draft Scoping Plan, which will provide a path to helping the state achieve its ambitious climate goals. This video features the second panel discussion on Transmission Challenges and Opportunities.
Download program materials here.
View the panel on the Transportation Sector here.
View the panel on Generating Siting and Permitting here.
Panelists - Transmission Challenges and Opportunities
- Carol Holahan, Partner, Co-Chair, Energy & Climate Group, Foley Hoag LLP (Opening remarks)
- Peter Ross, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP (Moderator)
- Anne Reynolds, Executive Director, Alliance for Clean Energy New York (ACE-NY)
- Richard Dewey, President and CEO of The New York Independent System Operator (NYISO)
- Adam Kahn, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP