New York's Climate Plan: Scoping the Path to New York's Clean Energy Economy: Transportation Sector - January 12, 2022
Foley Hoag LLP presented a series of discussions about the New York Climate Action Council’s Draft Scoping Plan, which will provide a path to helping the state achieve its ambitious climate goals. We were thrilled to have Richard Kauffman, Chairman of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), as the event’s keynote speaker. This video features our keynote speaker and the first panel discussion on the Transportation Sector.
Download program materials here.
View the panel on Transmission Challenges and Opportunities here.
View the panel on Generating Siting and Permitting here.
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
Panelists - Transportation Sector
- Noah Shaw, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP (Moderator)
- Julie Tighe, President, New York League of Conservation Voters
- Christine Weydig, Director of the Office of Environmental and Energy Programs at the Port Authority of NY and NJ
- Peter Olmsted, Director, Regulatory Affairs, FreeWire Technologies
- Shailesh Sahay, Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP