Nine Foley Hoag Attorneys Selected for JD Supra 2017 Readers Choice Awards
May 8, 2017
Nine Foley Hoag LLP attorneys have been recognized in the JD Supra 2017 Readers Choice Awards, honoring authors who achieved top visibility for their written analysis and commentary over the past year on the JD Supra platform.
In selecting authors recognized by the Readers’ Choice Awards, JD Supra studied total visibility both among readers within specific industries and among readers across many industries interested in certain defining topics of the day. JD Supra recognized one firm and ten authors for their consistently highest readership and engagement in each category for all of 2016.
The following Foley Hoag attorneys were named Top-10 Authors in JD Supra's 2017 Readers Choice Awards:
- Sarah Altschuller, counsel; editor and author, Corporate Social Responsibility and the Law blog; Compliance category
- David Geiger, partner; chair and editor, Foley Hoag Product Liability Update series; Product Liability/Safety category
- Christopher Hart, counsel; editor and author, Security, Privacy and the Law blog; CyberSecurity category
- Seth Jaffe, partner; editor and author, Law & the Environment blog; Energy Industry category
- David Kluft, partner; editor and author, Trademark & Copyright Law blog; Trademarks category
- Colin Zick, partner; editor and author, Security, Privacy and the Law blog; CyberSecurity category
In addition, the following attorneys were recognized as the authors of blog posts highlighted as Top Read Articles:
- David Kluft, partner; "Star Wars Copyright and Trademark Litigation: The Empire Sues Back," Trademark & Copyright Law blog, Trademarks category
- Jeremy Meisinger, associate; "IRS Warns of 'Surge' in Tax Season Phishing Scams," Security, Privacy and the Law blog, Banking/Financial Services Industry category
- Natasha Reed, counsel; "From Runway to Replica: Intellectual Property Strategies for Protecting Fashion Designs," Trademark & Copyright Law blog, Trademarks category
- Erik Schulwolf, associate; "Cybersecurity 2017 – The Year in Preview: Emerging Security Threats," Security, Privacy and the Law blog, CyberSecurity category
JD Supra is a daily source of legal intelligence on all topics business and personal, distributing news, commentary and analysis from the nation’s leading lawyers and law firms.
About Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag provides innovative, strategic legal services to public, private and government clients across the globe. We have premier capabilities in the life sciences, healthcare, technology, energy, professional services and private funds fields, and in cross-border disputes. The diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our lawyers and staff contribute to the exceptional service we deliver to clients ranging from startups to multinational companies to sovereign states. For more information, visit www.foleyhoag.com or follow @FoleyHoag on Twitter.