Who's Who Legal: Arbitration Recognizes 10 Foley Hoag Attorneys in 2019 Edition
December 19, 2018
The 2019 edition of Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration has honored 10 Foley Hoag attorneys from the firm’s International Litigation & Arbitration Department.
For the third consecutive year, WWL and Global Arbitration Review have conducted research into the most highly regarded arbitration lawyers from around the world. The 2019 edition features 320 partners and 264 non-partners who stand out among the best of their peers for exceptional counsel and arbitration work in complex international proceedings.
The Foley Hoag attorneys recognized in the 2019 Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration include:
- Christina Beharry [Future Leaders - Non-partners]
- Mark Clodfelter [also Who's Who Legal Thought Leaders – Arbitration]
- Analía González [Future Leaders - Non-partners, also Who's Who Legal Mexico – Arbitration]
- Christina Hioureas [Future Leaders - Non-partners]
- Mélida Hodgson
- Diana Paraguacuto-Maheo [Future Leaders - Partners, also Who's Who Legal France – Arbitration]
- Andrea Pinna [Future Leaders - Partners, also Who's Who Legal France – Arbitration]
- Paul Reichler
- Constantinos Salonidis [Future Leaders - Non-partners]
- Diana Tsutieva [Future Leaders - Non-partners]
About Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag provides innovative, strategic legal services to public, private and government clients across the globe. We have premier capabilities in the life sciences, healthcare, technology, energy, professional services and private funds fields, and in cross-border disputes. The diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our lawyers and staff contribute to the exceptional senior level service we deliver to clients ranging from startups to multinational companies to sovereign states. For more information, visit www.foleyhoag.com or follow @FoleyHoag on Twitter.