Five Foley Hoag Attorneys Selected for JD Supra 2019 Readers Choice Awards
April 2, 2019
Five Foley Hoag LLP attorneys have been recognized in the JD Supra 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards, honoring authors who achieved top visibility for their thought leadership in key topics over the past year on the JD Supra platform.
In selecting authors recognized by the Readers’ Choice Awards, JD Supra studied total visibility both among readers within specific industries and among readers across many industries interested in certain defining topics of the day. JD Supra recognized ten authors and one firm for their consistently highest readership and engagement in each category for all of 2018. In total, they recognized the excellence of 228 authors selected from more than 50,000 who publish on the JD Supra platform.
The following Foley Hoag attorneys were named Top-10 Authors in JD Supra's 2019 Readers' Choice Awards:
- Kevin Fitzgerald, immigration partner; editor and author, Foley Hoag Immigration Alert series; Immigration category
- David Geiger, partner; chair and editor, Foley Hoag Product Liability Update series; Product Liability category
- Seth Jaffe, partner; editor and author, Law & the Environment blog; Energy category
- David Kluft, partner; editor and author, Trademark & Copyright Law blog; Trademarks category
- Punam Rogers, counsel; editor and author, Foley Hoag Immigration Alert series; Immigration category
About Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag provides innovative, strategic legal services to public, private and government clients across the globe. We have premier capabilities in the life sciences, healthcare, technology, energy, professional services and private funds fields, and in cross-border disputes. The diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our lawyers and staff contribute to the exceptional senior level service we deliver to clients ranging from startups to multinational companies to sovereign states. For more information, visit www.foleyhoag.com or follow @FoleyHoag on Twitter.