1301 Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
- F, D, B, V Trains: Concourse connected to the Rockefeller Center Station Stops at 47-50th Avenue of the Americas (Concourse Level doors are only open 7 am – 6 pm)
- E, B, D Trains: 53rd & 7th Avenue – Full time stop
- R, W, N Trains: 49th & 7th Avenue – Full time stop
- A, C, E Trains: 50th & 8th Avenue – Full time stop (A Train stops late-night hours only)
- A, C, E, 2, 3, 1, 9, N Trains: 42nd & 7th Avenue – Full time stop
- 7 Train: 42nd & 5th Avenue – Full time stop
- 1 & 9 Trains: 50th & Broadway – Full time stop
- M-27: Travels west on 49th Street and east on 50th Street, stopping at every Avenue.
- M-50: Travels west on 49th Street and east on 50th Street, stopping at every Avenue.
- M-5: Travels uptown on 6th Avenue to 59th Street. West on 59th St.
- Riverside Drive both ways (north & south). Downtown on 5th Ave from 59th St.
- M-6: Travels from Battery Park South Ferry, heads north on 6th Avenue to 59th St. Then runs downtown on 7th Avenue from 59th St.
- M-7: Travels uptown on 6th Avenue to 59th St. Heads south on 9th Avenue from 106th Street, east on 58th St., then continues downtown on 7th Avenue
- M-10: Travels uptown on 8th Avenue and downtown on 7th Avenue
From Penn Station
(Long Island Railroad, Amtrak and some NJ Transit Trains) Head northeast on Seventh Avenue toward West 33rd street make a right onto 52nd St. There is an entrance to the building on 52nd, 53rd and 6th Ave.
From Grand Central Station
(MetroNorth - Connecticut and Westchester) Head northwest on East 42nd Street toward Madison Ave. Turn right on Madison. Turn left onto 52nd St. There is an entrance to the building on 52nd, 53rd and 6th Ave.
From Port Authority
(NJ Transit Buses and Some Out of Town Buses such as Greyhound) Head northeast on Eighth Avenue toward 42nd St. (pass Duane Reade on the left) turn right onto West 45th St., turn left onto 7th Ave. (pass Starbucks on the left), turn right onto West 52nd St. There is an entrance to the building on 52nd, 53rd and 6th Ave.
There are three major airports in the metropolitan area: LaGuardia Airport (which is closest in the NYC Borough of Queens), John F. Kennedy International Airport (on Long Island) and Newark International Airport (in Newark, NJ). Taxi service is available at each airport.