Key Dates for the Main Environmental Legislations
June 18, 2020
- All deadlines and measures which expire between March 12th,2020 and June 23rd, 2020 shall be suspended in whole or in part during this Statutory Period or shall have their expiration date postponed.
- March 12th : Start of the Statutory Period.
- April 3rd : Early recovery of the course of the deadlines for measures, controls, analyses and monitoring enacted by orders mentioned in the governmental decree of April 1st.
- Prefectoral orders permitting operation of a classified facility ;
- Prefectoral orders containing formal notices etc…
- April 23rd : Early recovery of the course of the deadlines and orders mentioned in the governmental decree of April 21st .
- Deadlines imposed on the public administration to take certain police measures ;
- Additional prefectoral orders for classified facility subject to registration etc…
- April 23rd : End of the Statutory Period, deadlines start to run again.
- Deadlines imposed on public administration to take measures or issue opinions ;
- Deadlines imposed on public administration for completeness review;
- Deadlines for performing controls, carrying out works or for complying with any kind of prescriptions except those mentioned in governmental decree of April 1st and April 21st.
- August 24th : Deadlines for challenging before courts that expired during the Statutory Period are time-barred.
- September 23rd : Expiration of the validity periods of authorizations issued under the main environmental legislations that expired during the Statutory Period.