Rankings and Accolades
See our firm through the eyes of our peers. Here is a sample of honors of which we’re especially proud:
- Foley Hoag received the 2019 Thurgood Marshall Award from the Boston Bar Association (BBA), honoring our pro bono work in the greater Boston area.
- Law 360 - Named Foley Hoag a Regional Powerhouse (2018 and 2019), awarded to law firms handling some of the biggest deals and most high-profile courtroom battles that make a lasting impact on the law at the state and local level.
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2019) – International arbitration practice noted nationally; ranked 26 Foley Hoag LLP lawyers across 10 practice categories.
- The Best Lawyers in America – Listed 33 Foley Hoag lawyers in its 2019 edition.
- Lawyers for Civil Rights (formerly the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice) - Honored Foley Hoag with the 2018 Keeper of the Flame Award in recognition of the firm's visionary leadership in helping launch the Lawyers’ Committee back in 1968.
- Vault career intelligence website – Ranked in the top 10 nationally in the Informal Training, Firm Culture, Associate/Partner Relations, Job Satisfaction, Transparency, LGBT Diversity, Quality of Work and Overall Best Law Firms to Work For categories.
- Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index – Foley Hoag received a perfect score ranking on the Human Rights Campaign's 2020 Corporate Equality Index. Businesses achieving a rating of 100 percent in the report are recognized by the Human Rights Campaign as a “Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality.”
- Multicultural Law magazine – Top 100 firms for diversity.