GOVERNMENT AND INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS
CIVIL LITIGATION AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DISPUTES
- Conducted internal investigations for companies in the sports, broadcasting, and technology industries related to allegations of race and gender-based discrimination, sexual harassment, and hostile work environments by employees.
- Conducted internal investigation for insurance company related to anonymous complaints alleging improper and unfair claims management and financial manipulation.
- Representing individuals in insider trading investigations by the Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Representing Big Four audit firm in connection with SEC investigation concerning global pharmaceutical company.
- Representing Big Four accounting firm against aiding and abetting fraud claim in the Commercial Division of the New York Supreme Court.
- Represented investment management company and leadership in Delaware Court of Chancery in connection with non-competition, fiduciary duties, and trade secrets dispute with major fast-casual restaurant chain.
- Represented clean energy company in arbitration hearing concerning claims of fraudulent inducement and breach of contract.
- Obtained dismissal of unjust enrichment claim against private equity firm in Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Successfully represented large shareholder in a books and records trial in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Obtained a preliminary injunction on behalf of a pharmaceutical client in federal district court involving enforcement of a non-competition agreement, and successfully represented the client in First Circuit appeal.
- Represented pharmaceutical client in the Massachusetts Superior Court Business Litigation Section in connection with non-competition and non- solicitation dispute.
- Represented founder and CEO in dispute and arbitration involving alleged breaches of employment agreements and fiduciary duties.
- Advised a variety of clients in pre-litigation non-competition and non-solicitation disputes.