We’ve represented tech innovators for decades. We’ve been there from the beginning for an array of startups and have counseled many right through to IPO or the acquisition process. Our team has a deep depth and breadth of knowledge, with experience in industries ranging from software, hardware and entertainment to artificial intelligence, medical devices, quantum computing and photonics. We also work with healthtech and cybersecurity clients.
Our technology attorneys focus on a number of areas, including:
- general business counseling
- private equity investments, debt financings, IPOs and other equity financings
- protecting intellectual property
- resolving disputes and litigation
- providing regulatory guidance
- technology labor and employment law