has listed 34 Foley Hoag lawyers in its 2022 U.S. edition.
Recognition by Best Lawyers
is based entirely on the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical region and legal practice area. In the United States, Best Lawyers
publishes an annual referral guide, The Best Lawyers in America, which includes attorneys in 147 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The guide also recognized several Foley Hoag attorneys as Lawyers of the Year and Ones to Watch.
The following Foley Hoag attorneys and practices are represented in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America
In addition, the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America made the following distinctions:
Lawyers of the Year
Lawyer of the Year recognition is awarded annually to one standout lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area. For 2022, Best Lawyers recognized three Foley Hoag partners. Selections are based on voting averages received during peer-review assessments conducted by Best Lawyers with thousands of lawyers throughout the year.
Ones to Watch
- Joseph Basile: Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Boston
- Adam P. Kahn: Environmental Law; Boston
- Jeffrey I.D. Lewis: Patent Law; New York
The 2022 Ones to Watch list highlights the most promising younger lawyers in the U.S. who have been in private practice for between five and 10 years. Lawyers recognized were positively recommended by their peers – other lawyers in private practice.
- Julia Amrhein: Commercial Litigation
- Allison Anderson: Labor and Employment Law - Management
- Brendan Burke: Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
- Laura Gradel: Commercial Litigation
- Andrew London: Health Care Law
- Jennifer Macarchuk: Intellectual Property Law
- Richard Maidman: Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Joanna McDonough: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Jeremy W. Meisinger: Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Tina Papagiannopoulos: Antitrust Law